On location A I've got 7 computers running Windows XP Professional SP3. I've got 2 of these running a free version of Teamviewer. The rest have nothing and I can't access them from location B.
On location B I've got a notebook running Windows 7, with Teamviewer.
I need to be able to:
- Access all computers in A from B (and not the other way around). With Teamviewer, this is not happening.
- Don't depend on someone from A actually being in the computer to access it. With Teamviewer, this is OK.
- Don't have to remember passwords. With Teamviewer, this is OK.
What options do I have? I thought about:
- Remote Desktop Connection - I tried using it and the connection failed.
- VPN - How do I add the computer in B to this network?
- Install Teamviewer in the remaining 5 computers - This means that all computers from A will be able to "see" computer in B. Also, I should probably have to pay for it.
- Other software - which?