I'm trying to make mongo-php-driver work with PHP 5.5.7 on OS X 10.9.1 but I came to a dead end, I've tried everything I could possibly find and nothing works...
Everything compiles just fine, but PHP doesn't load the extension and gives a really odd error:
Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-zts-20121212/mongo.so' - dlopen(/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-zts-20121212/mongo.so, 9): Symbol not found: _core_globals Referenced from: /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-zts-20121212/mongo.so Expected in: flat namespace in Unknown on line 0
I've checked about thread safety and architecture issues but everything is just fine, both extension and PHP are thread safe and 64bits.
I also checked if there was any issues with the binaries, like
php-config, but everything seems to be just fine...
I really don't know what to do, anyone has any clue?
- Downloaded PHP 5.5.7 and compiled with
- Downloaded the master branch of the mongo driver and compiled with default configuration as instructed;
- Included the extension in php.ini:
extension = mongo.so;
php -vand got the odd error I said before;
- Checked if PHP and the driver were being compiled in 64 bits, they were;
- Checked if
php-configwere the ones installed earlier in step 1, they were;
- Yelled fuck this shit and asked for help.
- Realized I could try with the 1.4.5 driver version. BAM! done, everything works now.