This server has specific configuration of php, it is also acting as a node in a DRBD cluster which holds a critical MYSQL database. I wanted to know if this procedure is safe and if there are any other actions I should take other than backing up configuration files before the upgrade? Thanks
There used to be a Fusion IO card acting as storage on the primary node f the cluster, but we had problems with it and in the end I decided to disassemble the card and replace it with 6x 15k SAS disks. After that I re-installed the machine on the new disks and just because they're both nodes of the same cluster I figured that it would be wise to upgrade the slave node as well as the CentOS version there is 6.0 Please correct me if I'm wrong or if you do not recommend to upgrade it.