We're moving our enterprise product to the cloud (IAAS) and are determining how many users we can support on a single VM. Our product uses SQL Server, SharePoint and a bunch of WCF services.
What would be a good set of performance counters to measure to find any bottlenecks? We are currently measuring the following counters:
- % Processor Time - Processor
- Bytes Total/sec - Network interface
- Requests/sec - ASP.NET Applications
- Transactions/sec - SQLServer:Databases
- Current Connections - Web Service
- Avg. Disk Queue Length - Physical Disk
- % Idle Time - Physical Disk
- % Time in JIT - .NET CLR JIT
Am I missing any important counters? If so, which ones and why would you add them?