Using Server 2012 on Win 7 machines, folder Redirection applied by GPO.
It's an inherited network so I'm trying to find the cause of this issue as the previous techs left very little info.
One of our user groups has a lot of extra items in their start menu alongside the ones they're meant to have.
- These items are not found in the folder the start menu is redirected to or the machines all users start menu Folder
- They appear in new users as well as freshly imaged machines.
- No offline files being used. Items will not available if network is disconnected while logged in.
- I can see no GPO causing this after checking with gpresult
- Users have roaming profiles
Any help getting me heading in the right direction would be awesome.