Server Fault is a question and answer site for system and network administrators. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

Possible Duplicate:
Can you help me with my software licensing question?

We're running two terminal servers. On each of them we need MS Project 2007. What license is needed for MS Project?


locked by HopelessN00b Feb 18 '15 at 2:48

This question exists because it has historical significance, but it is not considered a good, on-topic question for this site, so please do not use it as evidence that you can ask similar questions here. This question and its answers are frozen and cannot be changed. More info: help center.

marked as duplicate by Iain Feb 2 '12 at 21:38

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

up vote 3 down vote accepted

You will need to obatin a volume license so that the product does not need to activate. Then it's just a paper exercise of how many users and buy the appropriate number of licenses.


Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.