Before i was able to connect to my EC2 instance, then after i flush the IPTABLE, i can't access it anymore, every time i try to connect, it get TIME OUT.
Error i receive:
FAIL: TIMEOUT [SSH] FAIL: xx.xx.xx.xx:2020 - No connection was made because the operation was stopped.
Problem trying to solve before this problem happen.
Couldn't access my WHM through IP, but i had access to SSH, i read somewhere you need to flush IPTABLE, then the problem start raising and could't access SSH.
Steps i have taken (failed)
- I have already Restart the Instance.
- I try to see if IP work in Browser(tried Safari, Firfox, Chrome), same the IP time out in browser.
- I have checked Security Group and I Allow Traffic from anywhere in Inbound & Outbound.
- Google Search for 2 Days now, no answer that i can relate to, cause i need access to SSH, most of the answer are about Command line.
- Change IP of Instance (i know this is really un-useful).
- Try to Understand "Get System Log", but couldn't understand it well, cause everything in there seems fine.
- Try to Access using Public DNS
- Create a new Security Group with Open VPC connection
Running WHM & cPanel
A few consideration that I'm currently thinking it could be are (no information are online about these consideration online)
- VPC Set-up of Security Group
- Amazon side Bug (i doubt it)