To answer my own question.
For Fujitsu Servers the installation process is the following
- Boot from ServerView DVD (bootable PE Environment)
Deployment from the menu
- Select the operating system and version you want to install, in my case
Hyper-V Server 2012 R2
- Use either simple or advanced installation method
- Follow the configuration steps
- The setup prompts you to insert the source medium and continues to install windows in unattended mode. Eventually the proper drivers / agents / software is included and installed, too.
It is worth to mention that, if you don't have a fujitsu labled source dvd of your OS setup will likly fail (in my case that happened) if you use express setup. I had to choose advanced and could change the source medium from "fujitsu" to "windows" and everything worked fine.