1. I work for E-mail service provider company.
2. We have multiple mail servers on which we use qmail for mail delivery.
3. Each server is hosting multiple different domains for multiple clients.
4. Each server works individually.
5. End users are using qmail-pop service to fetch mails from server and qmail-smtp service to send mails.
6. Each client use there own URL to connect to the server.
For example Mithi Software will use mailxf.mithi.com which is pointing to on of our mail server.
I want to enable qmail-pop3s service for end user so that they can connect to server over secure channel.
As per my knowledge qmail-pop3s service accepts only single SSL certificate. As we have multiple clients hosted on single server and each client provides there own certificate. I want to use all these certificate so that all client can access POPS service.
Our all clients should be able to access qmail-pop3s service over secure channel with there separate URLs(CN in SSL certificates).