I need to get reliable Internet connection behind a restrictive firewall.
- firewall handless HTTP CONNECT to anywhere as long as it goes to destination port 443
- I have some servers publicly accessible on Internet but they are all handling traffic on port 443
- I cannot use "regular" tunnel over http tools like corkscrew or httptunnel as my port on 443 is busy
- I cannot connect to any other ports but 443, as http proxy will not let me do it,
- I cannot change already-running https server's port on my servers
As I operate a reverse-proxy (pound proxy, a http-http router and load balancer) on port 443, I could start a "fake" httpd behind my reverse-proxy and set my reverse proxy to handle tunnel oriented connections to this "fake" httpd, which would handle the connections from my computer behind the restrictive proxy.
Do anyone knows a http IP tunnel software which operates as a client-server model and uses "fake" httpd to listen to incoming tunnel connections?