- Public computer with scanner attached.
- Client computers with 'My Documents\Scanned Documents' shared but password protected.
- Public computer has a shortcut to each users 'Scanned Documents' folder.
- At Public computer, user scans a document and it creates a file on the desktop.
- User moves the scanned file from the desktop to their private shared folder.
How do I configure the shared folder so it asks for the password every time it's accessed?
Bonus points: How do I set permissions on the shared folder to reset after X minutes of inactivity. In other words, instead of asking for a password every time, ask for a password if X minutes have passed since last being accessed.
We use Windows Server 2008 and Vista clients. Thanks.