After migrating from MediaWiki 1.10.4 to 1.15.1, we are unable to get accurate search results on the new server.
We migrated our existing mediawiki installation to a new server. In addition, we want to upgrade from MediaWiki 1.10.4 to 1.15.1. Both servers are running CentOS. On the new server, we installed the Wiki stack (Apache, MySQL, PHP) and MediaWiki. We then proceeded to migrate our image files and database. Next, we ran the necessary upgrade scripts. Finally, we skinned the wiki and installed the latest versions of our extentions.
On the surface, everything seemed fine and we know that the database was not corrupted, but the new server is unable to return accurate searches. For example, some topics do not show up in the search results, even though the pages show up in the All Pages list.