I have an SBS 2008 box with Exchange 2007 and Sharepoint 2007. I am trying to configure a SharePoint site Document Library to accept incoming e-mail. I've left SharePoint set up with the default "companyweb" name. I enable incoming e-mail on the document library with "foo@companyweb" as the address. I've configured I've used this link to allow Outlook to send mail to the "foo@companyweb" address.
When I send e-mail to the address I'm finding it stuck in the Exchange Queue Viewer. Next Hop Domain "companyweb" Delivery Type "DnsConnectorDelivery" Error "451 4.4.0 DNS query failed".
"companyweb" has a CNAME alias to the SBS server in DNS. I've tried flushing the cache, still no luck.