I've set up a site with Wordpress with a pretty standard template. the site is functioning well so far, except that some of the pics don't appear when accessed thru the blog's rss feeds... it's also a bit random , no problem with Opera feed reader for instance but in Google reader, some pics are displayed and some others not.
if i clicked on the link of a pic which doesn't display , i get a "you're not authorized to access...." error . i've verified the permissions from the wp-content/uploads/2009/-month- and all the directories are set to 755 , whilst the pics' permissions are set to 644 , which seems adequate...
if i go back to the blog, check a post with pics and click on one of them , the selected pic opens in a new window, now if i compare this url to that of the same pic from an rss feed, it's exactly the same but the url coming from the rss displays an error!!!
so far, i have only tried to use feedburner.com but this hasn't made any changes.