I'm looking for a simple network monitor to run on users' PCs to track network disconnects. Specifically:
- Be able to ping up to 5 hosts, either IP or name
- Be able to log or redirect output to a file
- Prefer to have a unique log file for each host being monitored!
- Be able to select icmp ping or a wget-style connection to port 80 of a certain host that doesn't support ICMP replies.
- Must be able to be run as the user, a Domain User, or via runas reliably.
I'm fine with a homemade script or freeware app, I just don't have time to write this myself and I need it like yesterday!
Thanks in advance!