I have an instance of a the FLATFILECONSUMER cron task that is not picking up files. I can manually import the files but that's not fun.
Cron Task: FLATFILECONSUMER Class: psdi.iface.load.LoadFlatFileCronTask Access Level: FULL Cron Task Instance Name: MyCoolTask Schedule: 30s,,,,,,,,,* Run as User: MAXADMIN Active? X Keep History? X Max Number of History Records: 1,000 DELIMITER: , ISFILEEXTRACT: 1 (I have tried this set to 0, it doesn't seem to make a difference.) SOURCEDIRECTORY: C:\work\COM\MAXIMOFILES\ TARGETENABLED: 1 (I have tried this set to 0, it doesn't seem to make a difference.) TEXTQUALIFIER: "
This cron task shows up in the logs.
11/11/09 15:27:12:988 MST 00000047 SystemOut O 11 Nov 2009 15:27:12:988 INFO BMXAA6372I - Host name: 192.168.4.2. Server name: MXServer. Cron task name: FLATFILECONSUMER.MyCoolTask. Last run: 2009-11-11 14:52:03.0
11/11/09 15:27:13:003 MST 0000007d SystemOut O 11 Nov 2009 15:27:13:003 INFO Flat file polling task::FLATFILECONSUMER.MyCoolTask started for folder:C:\work\COM\MAXIMOFILES\
But that is. No error. No other info. And the records never show up in the table. I have changed the logger to DEBUG and still nothing useful in the log file.
I would add a MAXIMO tag but I'm not that cool here.