I have to set up a few servers (4 right now, more in the future) behind a firewall. The data center would like to provide a single port with a block of IP addresses, and then I'll have the firewall forward the correct IP address to the correct server.
What are your recommendations for a reasonable firewall?
Some additional notes:
- All servers are low-traffic web servers.
- The connection to the data center network is gigabit, and I'm on a 6mb burst cap.
- I don't want something insanely hard to admin. I'm used to pfSense, which is very nice, but I'd rather not stick a whole additional 1U server in there for pfSense at this time.
- I'll be allocated a block of 8 or 16 IP addresses to be distributed among the servers.
- I'm not made of money, so please don't recommend anything $$$$$$$