Assuming this is the Vundo I think it is (or at least, the Vundo we've been seeing by the metric fuckton around the office the last 2-3 weeks) it's a virus thats a pain to remove. It creates random DLL names, but deleting the DLL's just creates error message on startup, and it simply creates more random DLL's to load.
What you have to do to get rid of it completely:
1) Download Microsoft process explorer (http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb896653.aspx).
2) Expand the rundll process.
3) Delete the giberish DLL's attached to rundll (this will delete the part of the virus that keeps replicating)
4) Go into MSConfig and delete the startup entries for all DLL's of strange names.
5) reboot and the virus will no longer be able to replicate, since you delete its parents.