Server Fault is a question and answer site for system and network administrators. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

Possible Duplicate:
Can you help me with my software licensing question?

Does anyone know how to transfer terminal server licenses from one windows 2003 server standard edition to another.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Sahus Pilwal


migration rejected from Dec 5 '14 at 2:15

This question came from our site for professional and enthusiast programmers. Votes, comments, and answers are locked due to the question being closed here, but it may be eligible for editing and reopening on the site where it originated.

marked as duplicate by Iain Feb 4 '12 at 9:37

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

This article describes How to transfer Terminal Services licenses from one computer to another, and it's on microsoft's site.

It came up as the first result when I googled for "How to transfer terminal services licenses"