Before I pose my question, I will give some insight as per my scenario:
- I work for a small business (cost is an important factor)
- Our bandwidth is limited and would not support an in-house FTP server
We need to share files (mostly pdf, inDesign, Illustrator documents) to our clients, and as we expand, we are finding that our current locally-hosted FTP solution is too slow and is becoming a detriment to our sales team. What we need is a remotely hosted solution to share files with our clients, specifically with the following features:
- Greater than 100gb of secure storage
- The Ability to distribute unique log in credentials to clients, granting access to a personalized directory or folder, while limiting access to other files on the server.
- A relatively simple web-based UI for clients with limited computer knowledge
We have considered a dedicated remote server, and web-based services (box.net, yousendit.com, onehub.com, filesanywhere.com) but I am unsure as per the direction we should be taking - have I left another solution out?
What would you suggest?
Thanks in advance.