Here is my current setup.
- WDS installed on Server 2008 R2 for the new driverstore and multicast features.
- A Windows Server 2003 32bit Standard image built to support previous DL360 models.
- A new HP DL360 G6 which has a new raid controller in it.
I need to add the driver for the raid controller into my Server 2003 32bit standard install image but I can't seem to figure out the correct method to do so.
So far I've tried the following:
- Mounting the image and placing the drivers into the Sysprep drivers folder, adding the PCI device codes into the sysprep.inf file and committing the changes to the image.
- Pushing the image to a DL360 G4, ensuring the driver is in the correct locations and re-sysprepping the image.
- Hoping that the new driverstore feature would magically work with 2003 (a guy can dream cant he?)
Is there some standard method that I can use to update this image with the new drivers or do I need to start from scratch with an entirely new build?
Thanks in advance.