I'm trying to upgrade the firmware on a Linksys/Cisco RV082 router using Mac OS X and it's not working. The current firmware version is 126.96.36.199 (Jul 28 2005 18:12:59), and I've tried upgrading to both 1.3.98-tm (Jun 20 2008 18:37:29) and 188.8.131.52-tm (Feb 20 2009 15:15:20).
Steps Taken to Try to Upgrade Firmware
- Logged into the RV082's Web Management site using Safari
- Navigated to System Management -> Firmware Upgrade
- Select "Choose File" and select the desired firmware file
- Select "Firmware Upgrade Right Now"
- Waited for over 10 minutes without success