I've got an winforms application and I want to implement auto updater to this application. I followed the instructions on the site and got everything setup right. (appupdater application) Now I tried a test and I'm getting the following error back from the appupdater: the remote server returned an error 405
I googled this and this is because my server isn't setup with the right access. I'm using a wampserver and in the apache httpd.conf I added the following lines so my directory is allowed for access:
<Directory "c:/wamp/www/updater/V11/"> Options Indexes FollowSymLinks AllowOverride all # onlineoffline tag - don't remove Order Deny,Allow Deny from all Allow from 127.0.0.1 </Directory>
But I'm still getting the same error back. I can find information for the IIS configurations, but not for apache.
edit: I'm still getting the error, I opened the error log file of apache and I see the following -> "PROPFIND /updater/V11/ HTTP/1.1" 405 238 the updater component is using the HTTP-DAV.
edit2: it seems that nobody had this kind of situation.