We have Exchange 2003 SP2 and use ActiveSync for our mobile devices (iOS and sever Android versions). Everything works except for GAL lookups and we've confirmed that the devices and client versions ...
As of recent I decided to open up active directory and clean up things a bit. i.e. removing contacts, users, and specific groups that are no longer used within the organization. After doing so I ...
First up, we don't change staff or accounts much where I work, so this problem may have started any time in the last 3 or 4 months. We're running an AD domain using Server 2003R2 and Exchange 2003. ...
I have followed the following steps to create a GAL which 1 condition: ---start--- Create a new gal named Test. R click and select properties. Under General, click Modify. Uncheck all except "users ...
We have a fair number of public folders in our Exchange system. When we create new folders, we assign them an email address and turn off the "Hide from address list" option in order to allow users to ...