I've got a strange problem with an Active Directory SPN Account. This does not work: kinit HTTP/my.host.com@MY.REALM However, "setspn -l SA_MyUser" lists "HTTP/my.host.com" as registered service ...
I am setting up a testbed environment where Linux (Ubuntu 10.04) clients will authenticate to a Windows Server 2008 R2 Domain Server. I am following the official Ubuntu guide to set up a Kerberos ...
Due to a proprietary kernel module that I don't have the source to and is very picky about what kernel versions it will load into (even with modprobe --f), I find myself in need of running a 2.6.16.XX ...