I'm new to nginx, and I'm trying to make my first server run. I followed this guide as I'm trying to use it for a multisite wordpress site. After installing everything, I get a 500 Internal server ...
As the title suggest, Logged into webmin, saw there were some apache updates so I updated the entire system. Webmin told me it had updates (to version 1.560) so I updated it. Now all the sites on ...
I have a CentOS Linode instance that I'm running as a LAMP stack. I'm also using Google Apps for email. I have my MX records pointing at google's servers and everything is working in terms of relaying ...