New answers tagged

0

Found the issue. I was creating / deleting dns few times as I didn't know what I was doing. When I entered NS record to my domain, google dns was: ns-cloud-c1.googledomains.com But as I deleted and created again, c1 changed to d1 and I didn't notice that. ns-cloud-d1.googledomains.com Once I fixed that, site started loading.


1

My first thought was that you might need to create a glue record at the registrar for the NS, but you have them defined as googledomain.com servers. https://wiki.gandi.net/en/glossary/glue-record The DNS Tools check says something about your SOA record: http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools#dnsReport|type=domain&&value=11tips.com Like the registrar page ...


0

If you're using a Second Generation Cloud SQL instance, you may want to consider using the Cloud SQL Proxy connection method: https://cloud.google.com/sql/docs/mysql-connect-proxy In short, you install Cloud SQL proxy locally in your instances and it authenticates via a service account. You then connect to it similarly to how you would connect using a UNIX ...



Top 50 recent answers are included