A Python WSGI HTTP Server for UNIX, light and speedy. It's a pre-fork worker model ported from Ruby's Unicorn project. http://gunicorn.org
The Gunicorn server is broadly compatible with various web frameworks, simply implemented, light on server resources, and fairly speedy.
Expects to be working behind a forntend proxy such as nginx.
Often started by a monitor such as supervisor
- Natively supports WSGI, Django, and Paster
- Automatic worker process management
- Simple Python configuration
- Multiple worker configurations
- Various server hooks for extensibility
- Compatible with Python 2.x >= 2.5
What to ask
Configuration, installation and deployment, alternative setups, running issues...