New answers tagged

0

Ok, I think I found a workaround - it's not exactly pretty, but it does work. From information found here: https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/sambetts/2014/02/04/multi-subnet-clustered-sql-registerallprovidersip-sharepoint-2013/ I set RegisterAllProvidersIP to 0 then set the HostRecordTTL to 300 and restarted the role. This will force the cluster to only ...


0

Found the problem, the datasource on the server had a slightly different DSN to the one I was using locally. It looks like the datasource had been deployed to the server and broke reporting...



Top 50 recent answers are included