Trac is an open source, web-based project management and bug-tracking tool. The program is inspired by CVSTrac, and was originally named svntrac due to its ability to interface with Subversion.
Trac allows hyperlinking information between a bug database, revision control and wiki content. It also serves as a web interface to the following revision control systems: Subversion, Git, Mercurial, Bazaar, Perforce and Darcs.
Other features include:
- Project management (Roadmap, Milestones, etc.)
- Ticket system (bug tracking, tasks, etc.)
- Fine-grained permissions (since 0.11)
- Timeline of all recent activity
- Wiki (syntax similar to MoinMoin)
- Customized reporting
- VCS web interface
- RSS Feeds
- Multiple project support (planned for post-1.0 versions)
- Environment extensibility (via Python plugins)
- iCalendar export
- Multiple Repository Support per environment (since 0.12)
- Interface localizations (since 0.12)