Guys, I'm often disappointed with the questions I see here:
- Please check the official documentation first, because 3rd party tutorials often aren't accurate enough (albeit "might work").
- Please always check the error log when something doesn't work for you.
- Google Search is typically very helpful.
- Neuroscience has proven there's no learning without errors and correcting errors yourself the hard way. =)
- Try to make your questions challenging not boring.
130 How to force or redirect to SSL in nginx? Sep 3 '12
27 An upstream response is buffered to a temporary file Apr 8 '14
7 nginx rewrite or internal redirection cycle Jul 11 '12
5 Nginx limit_req_zone ip exceptions Nov 19 '12