Guys, I'm often disappointed with the questions I see here:
- Please check the official documentation first, because 3rd party tutorials often aren't accurate enough (albeit "might work").
- Please always check the error log when something doesn't work for you.
- Google Search is typically very helpful.
- Neuroscience has proven there's no learning without errors and correcting errors yourself the hard way. =)
- Try to make your questions challenging not boring.
105 How to force or redirect to SSL in nginx? sep 3 '12
23 An upstream response is buffered to a temporary file apr 8 '14
7 nginx rewrite or internal redirection cycle jul 11 '12
5 Do HTTP reverse proxies typically enable HTTP Keep-Alive on the client side of the proxied connection and not on the server side? sep 12 '12
5 Nginx: disable gzip on images jul 27 '12
4 nginx fastcgi rewrite: primary script unknown apr 10 '14