|visits||member for||2 years, 3 months|
Guys, I'm often disappointed with the questions I see here:
- Please check the official documentation first, because 3rd party tutorials often aren't accurate enough (albeit "might work").
- Please always check the error log when something doesn't work for you.
- Google Search is typically very helpful.
- Neuroscience has proven there's no learning without errors and correcting errors yourself the hard way. =)
- Try to make your questions challenging not boring.
|bio||website||vbart.info||visits||member for||2 years, 3 months|
127 Votes Cast
|all time||by type|