I love learning, and I try to keep learning.
- I am primarily a QA and Automation Developer.
- I also build and maintain build/release infrastructure.
- I help tighten the screws where possible through automation.
- I research new ways of doing things, and share my knowledge with anyone that will listen.
- I explore anything and everything: Fitbit API, JIRA REST, Android App Development, Rooting, etc.
- I whip up new dishes in the kitchen.
- I tend to our small (but growing) garden.
- I travel on a budget with my wife and my camera. (not in any order of preference).