- Currently VP/Technology at CrunchTime!
- 2011-2015 : VP/Engineering at Tokutek
- 2009-2011 : Product Manager, Field Engineer and Community Advocate at VoltDB
- 1999-2008 : VP/Product Development and Technology at CrunchTime!
- 1992-1999 : Oracle database developer/designer/administrator
- Passionate about all things technology: programming, design, databases, operating systems, hardware, optimization, benchmarking
- Well versed in technical management and leadership, business process, and organization
- Blogger, speaker, writer
- Loves start-ups
9 CentOS 6 doing lots more IO than CentOS 5 May 10 '12
2 How can I calculate the total size of an extremely large number of files with a particular extension? Dec 3 '12
2 Testing clock skew of multiple servers Sep 21 '10
1 High Availability Clustering and Virtualization Sep 8 '10