|location||AlMaadi, Cairo, Egypt|
|visits||member for||2 years, 1 month|
|seen||May 26 '13 at 9:30|
I've developed several projects with many programming languages but being successful developer comes from:
1) Ability to understand project's problem completely.
2) Good knowledge of OOD and design patterns that makes my projects flexible and modular.
3) Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms makes the project works efficiently.
4) Effective documentation of project which makes the project understandable from customer's point of view.
5) Apply quality assurance techniques and unit testing for project and having automated build/test system.
Before as an Software Engineer at eBSEG, Working in : (eBanking - eSahm - eInsurance) Desktop , Mobile & IPad Web Application
And Now as an Software Engineer at ITWORX, Working in : (Education Account) - (AuthorKit Product)
Design Patterns, Problem Solving, Object Oriented Analysis and Design C/C++,C#, VB.Net, jQuery, jQueryMobile, CSS /CSS3, HTML /HTML5, Asp.Net