you are not able to guess my capabilities upon viewing my public stuff.
the ISP i work for is taking 98% of my total code for internal projects.
the other 2% are spread randomly across multiple servers and some are even visible following theese links:
infrastructure i'm working with:
- big data services
- traffic intensive stuff
- areas where performance is crucial
- linux (mostly Debian at work, Arch for private stuff)
- Windows (Server and Client)
- embedded devices (firmware)
languages i tend to use:
- C / C++ (for Fun)
- C# / Java (at Work)
libraries / stuff i'm working with:
- Ember.JS / Ember CLI (for Fun and personal use. i'd quit my job if they'd ask me to use Angular)
- jQuery (not using it that much anymore..
document.querySelectoris all i need)
- RichFaces (i hate it... how could i not.. its overloaded but meh.. using it at work and extending it for our needs)
- NodeJS / IO.JS (shame on me if i'd not use theese)
- VI / VIM / Notepad++ / CygWin / Visual Studio / Eclipse / Atom
- lots of other stuff.. srsly.