Reputation
Top tag
Next privilege 125 Rep.
Vote down
Badges
4
Impact
~2k people reached

  • 0 posts edited
  • 0 helpful flags
  • 5 votes cast
2d
comment What are the different widely used RAID levels and when should I consider them?
I'm not sure I understand the calculation for the "57% chance of the array still work" with RAID 01. Shouldn't it be 3/7 = 43%, since there are 3 disks that can die (because one of the disks in this set already died) and 4 that can't?
Apr
9
awarded  Popular Question
Feb
16
comment How to add Postgres support to PHP installed by Homebrew?
this is for the pdo driver only, not the pgsql extension
Sep
28
accepted Get the correct SERVER_ADDR on Apache when using nginx as reverse proxy
Sep
28
accepted Wrong REMOTE_ADDR and SERVER_ADDR on Apache when using nginx as reverse proxy
Sep
28
comment Wrong REMOTE_ADDR and SERVER_ADDR on Apache when using nginx as reverse proxy
@VivekThomas Thanks, that worked! Please post as an answer so I can accept it.
Sep
28
comment Wrong REMOTE_ADDR and SERVER_ADDR on Apache when using nginx as reverse proxy
@AndyShinn I added the RPAF settings to the post
Sep
28
revised Wrong REMOTE_ADDR and SERVER_ADDR on Apache when using nginx as reverse proxy
adding rpaf settings
Sep
27
asked Wrong REMOTE_ADDR and SERVER_ADDR on Apache when using nginx as reverse proxy
Sep
27
awarded  Supporter
Sep
26
revised Get the correct SERVER_ADDR on Apache when using nginx as reverse proxy
possible solution
Sep
26
awarded  Scholar
Sep
26
comment PHP CLI error: Could not startup
Now I can :) I just posted the solution as an answer.
Sep
26
revised PHP CLI error: Could not startup
moving answer to an actual answer
Sep
26
accepted PHP CLI error: Could not startup
Sep
26
answered PHP CLI error: Could not startup
Sep
26
asked Get the correct SERVER_ADDR on Apache when using nginx as reverse proxy
Aug
15
awarded  Editor
Aug
15
revised PHP CLI error: Could not startup
typo
Aug
15
comment PHP CLI error: Could not startup
Thanks, but the changes are fine (PHP is working with Apache). I tried using a clean php.ini for CLI, but I'm still getting that cryptic error.