59 reputation
6
bio website
location
age
visits member for 1 year, 2 months
seen Sep 17 at 15:25

Apr
17
awarded  Supporter
Apr
17
answered Can't get SPDY working on nginx 1.5.9
Apr
16
awarded  Commentator
Apr
16
comment Can't get SPDY working on nginx 1.5.9
I'm using 13.04. Here are the debug-logs for the vhost. Can't find anything spdy related in it though. pastebin.com/1HkGc7FS
Apr
16
asked Can't get SPDY working on nginx 1.5.9
Feb
21
awarded  Teacher
Feb
21
answered Is this dependency upgrade in Ubuntu safe?
Feb
21
answered Postfix development server - intercept all outgoing mail
Feb
21
comment Certificate 'not verified' when doing 802.x1 authentication on Apple ios
The strange part for my situation is that Mac OSX (every version from 10.6 till 10.9) marks the certificate chain as valid and doesn't warn the user. It's only ios that gives such a warning.
Feb
20
asked Certificate 'not verified' when doing 802.x1 authentication on Apple ios
Dec
7
awarded  Scholar
Dec
7
accepted Percona: Got an error writing communication packets
Dec
4
answered Percona: Got an error writing communication packets
Dec
4
revised Percona: Got an error writing communication packets
edited tags
Dec
4
asked Percona: Got an error writing communication packets
Oct
31
comment MacBooks are destroying SSDs
@ewwhite OSX's Activity monitor only shows disks usage globally. Not per application. AFAIK, gkrellm doesn't do that either. Activity monitor does show a few Terabytes written on SSD per month, but still can't narrow down to what application is the cause
Oct
31
comment MacBooks are destroying SSDs
Installations are done from scratch with Chef. Each macbook has 8GB of RAM which is enough for 90% of the users. Swap only occur to the other 10%. Our development stack is PHP/Java, with Mysql/Postgres and some other tools. I begin to suspect Postgres, but I can't find a way to monitor disk-writes per application/process in OSX.
Oct
31
comment MacBooks are destroying SSDs
@ewwhite like I said, this happens to a lot of SSD's, not only OWC. OWC did exchange some SSD's for us, but they can't keep doing it. It's seems that some kind of software is ruining our disks, so I want to find out what software.
Oct
31
awarded  Editor
Oct
31
revised MacBooks are destroying SSDs
Summary, added question for disk monitoring apps