|visits||member for||4 years, 4 months|
|seen||Sep 29 '10 at 14:03|
Karafarin Bank Jul. 2009 – Present
- Taught Perl and UNIX / Linux Administration to technical staff.
- Administrating and maintaining core banking servers running HP-UX and Linux with near zero tolerance for failure.
- Designed, implemented and maintaining an Inventory Management System based on OCSInventory-NG, FusionInventory, SNMP and GLPI. Developed Shell, Perl and PHP scripts to automate a great deal of tasks of the technical support team.
Taliya Telecom Apr. 2008 – Jul. 2009
- Taught Perl and Bash Scripting to technical staff.
- Participated in planning and then implemented a wide variety of IN plans.
Taliya Telecom Nov. 2007 – Apr. 2008
- Taught UNIX / Linux Administration to technical staff.
- Administered and maintained a wide variety of UNIX, Linux and Windows servers with zero tolerance for failure.
- Implemented and delivered a unified backup system, a monitoring system (Zenoss) and a Knowledge Base (KnowledgeRoot) for the OSS team.
Afranet Inc. (Internet Service Provider) Jul. 2005 - Nov. 2007
Head of R&D Team / Linux Administrator
- Administered and maintained the Web Servers, Linux Firewalls, Traffic Shaping, DNS Servers, Web Proxy Servers, NTP and Fax Server of Afranet, which all were Linux machines running Apache, Linux TC, BIND, Squid and Hylafax. The task included Patch/Security Management, Performance Tuning, Monitoring, Log file analysis and Backup.
- Engineered and delivered ultra high traffic/performance websites to serve a traffic of 10+ million hits per hour for the announcement of the results of the “national universities entrance exam”, using LVS clusters of individual Linux Servers, TUX web server, Apache Web Server, PHP 5 and MySQL 5, as the leader of a team of 3 professionals.
- Conducted development of a special CRM (interacting with accounting server and AAA servers of internet and VoIP) and a Monitoring, Notification and Report generation system.
Gata Inc. May 2003 - Jun. 2005
Embedded Linux Software Developer and Designer
- Designed and implemented the infrastructure of Gata Set Top Box, using Linux and other open source products.
- Optimized the Linux kernel for the special hardware of the Gata Set Top Box.
- Designed and implemented a very fast boot up procedure for the Embedded Linux of the Gata Set Top Box.
|bio||website||amirpakdel.com||visits||member for||4 years, 4 months|
|location||Tehran, Iran||seen||Sep 29 '10 at 14:03|
9 Votes Cast
|all time||by type|