|visits||member for||4 years, 4 months|
|seen||Jun 28 '13 at 16:20|
Leandro Milmanda Perez Software Development Manager at SHV
- Master's in Business Administration (MBA).
- Postgraduate in Marketing.
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering.
- +12 year experience related to information technologies.
- Program Manager since 2009
- Account Manager since 2009.
- Agile coach and Scrum Master since 2007.
- Project Manager since 2006.
- J2EE Architect since 2005.
- Team Technical Leader since 2003.
In the past I ... - Planned and developed the organization overall technical and project planning, budgets and goals. Maintains project planning systems to ensure that new projects are delivered on time, to specification and to budget. - Hired personal and couched them though their career path. - Established a comprehensive customer support and service desk functions. - Maintain a broad knowledge of current technology. - Evaluate new technologies in order to stay ahead of the curve against competition - Design organizational process for the IT department, implementing standards as ITIL, CMMI, ISO & AGILE.
|bio||website||lemil.com.ar||visits||member for||4 years, 4 months|
|location||Argentina||seen||Jun 28 '13 at 16:20|