|visits||member for||5 years, 8 months|
|seen||Jan 21 '14 at 16:05|
Web developer since 1997. Other interests include embedded systems, static program analysis, and software visualization. Oh, and Lego!
Check out english.stackexchange.com, it actually has questions that are of interest to programmers, e.g.:
- Version control messages: what tense?
- Is “errored” correct usage?
- Term “hack” — is it more positive, or more negative?
- Is there a real difference between null and zero?
- Pluralizing keywords in programming languages
- What's the word for 'online-extrovert-offline-introvert'?
- “Geek” vs. “Nerd”
- Plural form of “Software”
- Do most languages need more space than English?
- Alternatives to “computationally expensive”?
- Which noun should I use to describe that a computer system hangs?
- What is the origin of ZOMG?
- What is the plural of the word “index”?
0 Votes Cast
This user has not cast any votes