|visits||member for||5 years, 4 months|
|seen||2 hours ago|
I'm an IT Manager for a leading global manufacturing firm. As such, you can't trust any answers I give here on StackExchange. I use this site to keep sharp on the latest trends and to converse with fellow IT colleagues.
However, if you must know about me:
- Started IT life at 22 as a PC Tech for a 3,000 employee company back in 1997
- Over the years gone from PC Tech to Netadmin to NetEng to Systems Analyst, then back to NetEng, then to IT Manager.
- Worked for companies large and small
- Green field projects overseas including China
- BSBA in Management
- Certs include: JNCIA, ENA, MCSE, LSS Greenbelt, VMWare Certified, EMC, etc. etc. who cares?