I can login to SQL Server 2019 (installed on Debian Buster) with SA account using SQL Management Studio on Windows Server 2016, but I cannot do this with the domain account using integrated authentication.
1. The DebianVM (hyper-v) has joined to Active Directory and the domain account can login through SSH to that server.
2. I have successfully installed SQL Server 2019 and created the instance on the DebianVM.
3. I have successfully logged in to that instance with the SA account using SQL Management Studio (latest version).
4. I have successfully added the domain account to that instance (using SQL Management studio) with sysadmin role.
5. I cannot log in to the instance using the domain account (that I added with SQL Management Studio) and integrated authentication with SQL Management Studio.
ERROR IN SQL MANAGEMENT STUDIO:
Cannot connect to 172.xxx.xxx.xxx. Additional information: Login failed. The login is from an untrasted domain and cannot be used with Integrated Authentication. (Microsoft SQL Server, Error: 18452)
Any ideas what could be the reason or where should I look?