I've transferred blog part of website (example.com) to a new hosting and redirected DNS to new host. What is left over is 'special user area' with it's database, which can now be accessed only with an old IP address. Looking for advice here.
- Is it possible to redirect just one link (login button) to that old IP, with .htaccess?
- How would I do it?
- It is a good solution? There is no HTTPS, and I suppose it's hard to obtain one?
- Is it possible to connect old hosting with a subdomain name (specials.example.com), although main domain (example.com) is pointing to a different IP?
- Should I just get a new domain name for an old host?
- Or maybe leave 'special area' at old host with old domain name, and just redirect blog.example.com to a new hosting?