Here is my setup :
- I have multiple LAN's on bare metals.
- each LAN has a hardware router and has a static ip
- each LAN has address range 192.168.1.*
- external traffic usually comes to hardware router and then needs to be served by 1 of the service within the LAN
- keep the LAN isolated sometimes(in few use cases) : like deploying an application to a LAN
- Should i have 1 kubernetes OR 1 kubernetes for each LAN. 1 kubernetes per cluster would be a nightmare for me to manage so manage many clusters; I think 1 kubernetes overall is good.
- for LAN specific deployments, should i create 1 namespace for each LAN or kubernetes labels are better to use or any other options
- the external traffic usually comes via the static ip on hardware router, from there I need to route traffic usually within the LAN(thus ingress only within the LAN). How would ingress within the LAN would work.
- also want to monitor, alarm and health check the entire cluster, namespace specific or label filtering.