Is there a way I can determine if a certain message resulted in an EWOULDBLOCK/EAGAIN return code to the server which sent the packet?
- The server was sending messages to the client
- At time 10,the server sent message 100
- At time 20, the server sent message up to 200. No acks from client yet. (I assume this is because the outgoing data buffer is still available)
- At time 21, the client sent ack for message 150
- At time 30, the server has sent up to message 300
- At time 31, the client sends ack for message 199
- At time 32, server sends 301 and doesnt send messages for a while afterwards.
- At time 35, server sends 302 and onwards, although I can confirm 302 was generated right after 301 without a delay.
I want to confirm if this is due to server obtaining a EWOULDBLOCK for the send of 302.