I'm getting the following error:
Setup is unable to proceed due to the following error(s):
This product requires ASP.NET v2.0 to be set to 'Allow' in the list of Internet Information Services (IIS) Web Server Extensions. If it is not available in the list, re-install ASP.NEt v2.0
The steps I've taken after a new install of Windows Server 2003:
- Installed SQl Server 2005
- Installed .Net Framework 2.0 x64
- Installed .Net Framework 3.0 x64
- Verified that ASP.NET v2.0.50727 (32-bit) is set to Allowed in the IIS Web Service Extensions
- Attempted to install WSS 3.0, failing with the above error
I've tried running the following command to ensure that .Net 2.0 is being used
Now I'm stuck, can anyone help?
P.S. I've also noticed that I have no ASP.NET tab when I view the properties for the default web site.