First of all I restored the database from other server and now all the stored procedures are named as [azamsharp].[usp_getlatestposts]. I think [azamsharp] is prefixed since it was the user on the original server.
Now, on my local machine this does not run. I don't want the [azamsharp] prefix with all the stored procedures.
Also, when I right click on the Sproc I cannot even see the properties option. I am running the SQL SERVER 2005 on Windows 7.
The weird thing is that if I access the production database from my machine I can see the properties option. So, there is really something wrong with Windows 7 security.
When I ran the orphan users stored procedure it showed two users "azamsharp" and "dbo1". I fixed the "azamsharp" user but "dbo1" is not getting fixed. When I run the following script:
exec sp_change_users_login 'update_one', 'dbo1', 'dbo1' I get the following error:
Msg 15291, Level 16, State 1, Procedure sp_change_users_login, Line 131 Terminating this procedure. The Login name 'dbo1' is absent or invalid.