I need to install two servers from Supermicro in a 19" rack with round holes on the vertical rails. The Repon slides that came with the servers typically install in a 19" rack with square holes. Most of the other rails we use in the company are from General Devices (C-300 series), but those will not fit on the side of the Supermicros because of the tab-type mounting system used by the Repon slides.

enter image description here

Some documentation I found on the Repon website mentioned a "transfer bracket", but they don't sell that product (that I could find) and I can't locate a bracket that seems correct.

So my question is, with a rail depth of 26.5" in a 19" rack with round holes on the vertical, what kind of rail slides can I get (and where)? Hopefully a simple question with a simple answer.

1 Answer 1


Supermicro offers a Threaded Rail Adapter Set for Round Hole Racks (MCP-290-00060-0N) which sounds like what you're looking for exactly.

  • That's great, thanks! It's out of stock, but it's a good lead.
    – PeterT
    Oct 18, 2021 at 14:49

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.