I connect to my workplace computer using Remote Desktop. After 1-2 minutes the application freezes to tell me after one more minute that the connection was aborted. It then reconnects. Everything works again for 1-2 minutes. Then the process repeats. Probably Forever. My coworkers do not experience such problems when connecting to the workplace.
My workplace computer:
- Windows 7 32bit
My home computer:
- Windows 7 64bit
- connected to the internet via WLAN-router with integrated ADSL modem (Linksys WAG200G)
Things I already tried to fix the problem:
- disabled the Windows firewall
- disabled the other firewall
- reduced the MTU
- upgraded the firmware on the router
- configured port-forwarding to forward all packets to my home computer
The problem remains unchanged.
What could be the cause of the connection aborts? What else can I try to fix the connection? Thanks in advance.